- Personal meeting views and status settings keep users focused.
- Context, date, search, single topic and custom export view options.
- Status settings to indicate new, recent, found, modified, and unapproved, comments. New user-settable persistent comment settings for those needing review.
- Export options tied to status and meeting display settings.
- Expand and collapse topics.
- Instant e-mail notification of meeting activity.
- Users can turn it on and off for themselves.
- Moderators can turn it on or off for groups or individuals.
- Simple entering of multiple and mixed data types.
- Directly post or attach text, graphics, and HTML formatted files.
- Attach any file to a meeting web comment. (If MeetingWeb cannot translate and display the file format when a user clicks on the file link, an automatic file download is offered.)
- The clearest interface and best help in the business.
- Designed for readablility on multiple devices.
- Standard English commands.
- Direct links to context-specific help at bottom of every form.
- Built-in Five-Minute Guide and Interactive User Manual.
Simple, intuitive notions and attention to detail underlie the MeetingWeb model setting it apart from commerical bloatware and limited newsgroups.
[ TO TOP | MORE ON THE MEETINGWEB MODEL ]
Meeting management options:
As much or as little control as the situation dictates
- Privacy and accessibility: simple meeting-by-meeting control.
- Password-protected meeting access
- Moderator-controlled access for users and groups.
- Instantly assign and remove moderating, posting or read-only access priviledges.
- Instantly create meetings.
Meeting Administrator access to simple web-form for creating meetings and submeetings.
- Moderator set group e-mail notification option to keep users involved.
- Flexible posting control: Change the level whenever you need to.
- Standard moderation or no moderation.
- Restrict topic creation to moderator(s.)
- Screen comments before they are posted in special moderator-view of meeting. (Click the Approve button to make public,the Delete Button to remove. Built-in e-mail to a comment's author. (No separate e-mail program required.)
- Flexible meeting-by-meeting set up.
- Add and remove other moderators and users.
- Set the meeting's descriptive name.
- Insert external links in page headers.
- Define and edit a keyword list.
Portable and Affordable:
- On-the-fly restructuring and editing of meeting content.
- Reorder topics.
- Move and copy meeting comments within and among meetings.
- Edit comment titles and summaries.
- Check out the MeetingWeb Moderator's Guide for details.
[TO TOP ]
Across enterprises, time, space, and limited bandwidth
- All you need to pack is your password.
- No proprietary client software to buy.
- No jargon. No hype. No training required.
- If you can use a web browser, you know more than is required to use MeetingWeb.
- The "5-minute Guide" from the Online Help Desk is available for those who prefer to begin with instructions.